MetroWest Medical Center is the largest community health care system between Worcester and Boston. MetroWest Medical Center is committed to providing high quality, comprehensive care, at a location close to home. The 307-bed regional healthcare system includes Framingham Union Hospital, Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick and the MetroWest Wellness Center. In 2018, MetroWest Medical Center achieved the Healthgrades Americaâ��s 100 Best Hospitals Awardâ�¢. This distinction makes MetroWest Medical Center one of the top 2% of more than 4,500 hospitals assessed nationwide for its consistent, year-over-year superior clinical performance as measured by Healthgrades, a leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals.
GENERAL SUMMARY: Under minimal supervision and according to established policies and procedures, performs administrative and clerical duties related to the HR function, record maintenance (including personnel files), and report generation. Advises and assists management and employees on employee issues and concerns through communication, interpreting, and recommending appropriate use of human resources policies and procedures, services and programs offered by the facility. Assists with other functions and conducts special projects in the department.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Explains HR policies and procedures to employees in group or individual discussions. Acts as resource for employees with respect to workplace questions or concerns.
2. Manages assigned programs; investigates employee relations issues; advises managers and supervisors on regulations, policies and effective HR practice; performs special projects as assigned.
3. Coordinates monthly new employee orientation program and onboarding of new employees. Notifies employees, managers, and speakers of dates and monitors attendance. Assists with other types of projects and mailings to employees regarding any HR/ Benefit information.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, AND OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. Bachelorâ��s Degree in human resources or a related field is required.
2. SHRM-SCP, SPHR or CHHR, or equivalent HR certification preferred.
3. Three years of experience of Human Resources experience required.
1. Office environment, travel between two hospital campuses
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned this job. They are not exhaustive lists of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities and working conditions associated with the job.
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: Framingham, Massachusetts
Facility: MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.