A rewarding career that fits your life. Those who have joined the Banner mission come from all walks of life, united by the common goal: Make health care easier, so life can be better. If changing health care for the better sounds like something you want to be part of, apply today.
The Quality Management Team is strategically built from of a great group of critical thinkers being a very innovative and collaborative team that takes pride with all the work they touch and are constantly looking to improve processes.
Your pay and benefits are important components of your journey at Banner Health. Banner Health offers a variety of benefits to help you and your family. We provide health and financial security options so you can focus on being the best at what you do and enjoying your life.
Banner Health Network (BHN) is an accountable care organization that joins Arizona's largest health care provider, Banner Health, and an extensive network of primary care and specialty physicians to provide the most comprehensive healthcare solutions for Maricopa County and parts of Pinal County. Through BHN, known nationally as an innovative leader in new health care models, insurance plans and physicians are coming together to work collaboratively to keep members in optimal health, while reducing costs.
POSITION SUMMARY This position provides support to assigned clinical program by successfully fulfilling both programmatic and a variety of additional administrative tasks for the assigned program as directed by the Program Director.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Interacts with patients, potential patients, and their families to inform them of program related services.
2. Contributes to team effort through task accomplishment and facilitation of interdisciplinary communication with staff members and physicians. Compilation of program data and maintains confidential patient information.
3. Participates in implementation of clinical and research programs by working directly with patients and their families. Supports development of research projects as directed.
4. Provides training related to evidence based care for patients and their families, program staff and volunteers by educating and counseling patients on risk reduction and healthy behaviors.
5. Participates in quality improvement activities, including record review and monitoring of clinical data.
6. Assists in facilitating care coordination with community based organizations. Assists in maintaining relationships with county and state healthcare agencies.
7. Collaborates with Arizona Health Science Center colleges and departments to coordinate the development of related programs and services.
8. Develops and coordinates program marketing strategies.
9. Works as an individual contributor to provide excellent patient care. Internal customers include patients, staff, and physicians. External customers include patient family and community resources.
Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all customers of Banner Health with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
Requires knowledge and experience as normally obtained by the completion of a Bachelors degree in a related field.
Requires two years of administration/coordinative program experience. Requires experience in program administration, coordination and development as well as experience in working with patients and their families developing and presenting relevant information and lesson plans. Requires experience in collaborating with local community organizations.
Intermediate computer skills required.
Bilingual (Spanish/English) communication skills preferred. Ability to independently evaluate options and make decisions with minimal supervision preferred.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
What might draw you to Banner Health? A great health care career, of course—and a great place to live, no matter what stage of life you’re in. With facilities across the West, there is a health care career for everyone, from big city living in the Phoenix area to friendly small towns in the mountains and plains. As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health offers both the stability that comes with success and the possibility of exploring new areas of the country. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages:
Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health.
Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible.
The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.