The Physician Compensation Team provides a full range of services to the health system leadership and physician partners. We strive to maintain comprehensive and competitive compensation plans for all of our physician partners, and to continuously provide leadership with clear and consistent compensation tools that contribute to the success of the overarching strategies of the organization.
As a means of supporting the health system leadership, the Physician Compensation Team:
* Serves as the principal source of consultative expertise on all compensation matters pertaining to: employed, contracted, and independent physicians.
* Collaborates with leadership in the resolution of day-to-day and complex compensation issues
* Provides expert advice on best practices.
* Ensures compliance with Health System Policies and state and federal compensation laws.
The Senior Financial Analyst will collaborate with 3 Analysts and the Manager, Physician compensation, and will have regular interaction with executive leadership and physicians. The Senior Financial Analyst will assist team in processing payments for our contracted, employed, and independent physicians and will also help develop new compensation strategies and will participate in various compensation committees. The Senior Financial Analyst supports the organization’s strategic initiatives by performing complex financial analysis and reporting. The Senior Financial Analyst is an independent worker with strong analytical skills and applies critical thinking to solve problems using unconventional methods. The right candidate for this role is highly motivated, efficient, embraces change and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
* Minimum of five years progressive experience in financial analysis, preferably in the healthcare industry
* Demonstrated solid analytical and problem-solving skills
* Highly proficient using Microsoft Office Suite products
* Excellent communication, customer service and sound organization skills
* Able to operate in a fast-paced environment and can handle change quickly and efficiently
* Must be able to multi-task, and work both independently and as part of a team
* Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
* CPA or MBA a plus
Internal Number: MEM003454
About MemorialCare Health System
Let us introduce ourselves. We're MemorialCare, a nonprofit health system that includes four hospitals, two medical groups, imaging centers, surgical centers and much more. As one of the leading health systems in Orange County and Los Angeles County, we're confident that no matter what your needs are, we have the teams, tools and know-how to support you every step of the way.