Swedish is calling an Administrative Director, Operations to lead the Institutes in Seattle, Washington\. In this position you will:
Provides operational leadership, management, and direction of operational and strategic Clinical Institute initiatives, ensuring the delivery of high quality, cost\-effective health care consistent with the organizations vision and values\. This position leads efforts to achieve the Operating Principles and determine operational priorities while also providing strategic leadership to in these areas\.
Work effectively across program and system boundaries to accomplish organizational goals\. This position ensures that Swedish Institute strategic projects are managed and measured effectively, and serves as a member on the executive leadership team for Swedish\.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in business\.
- Ten to fifteen years of progressive responsibility in managing projects and governance support to senior leadership\.
- Ten to Fifteen years progressive experience, managing complex healthcare administrative projects and business units\. Specific experience working with executive teams, matrix leadership across a region or enterprise\.
Preferredqualifications for this position include:
- Master degree preferred\.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategic initiatives with emphasis on solutions that provide business value\.
- Must be able to think globally and ensure that the strategic goals of the Swedish Institutes are aligned with the goals of the organization as well as how Swedish interacts with other business entities and regional structures\.
- Data collection, analysis skills\.
- Must have proven ability to interact and communicate to all levels of the organization\.
- Demonstrated organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills and the agility to manage shifting priorities are critical for this position\.
- Must have demonstrated experience with system processes and able to utilize available resources independently\.
- Demonstrates Swedish Health Services' Mission, Vision and Core Values to customers, employees and visitors; and provides quality services in the performance of work assignments and duties\. Understands and aligns with the Core System Strategy\. Sees self as a values driven leader, an example and role model of always living the values\.
- Demonstrated ability to work on several projects or issues simultaneously and the ability to prioritize\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Director / Executive
Req ID: 153282