Vice President Central Ohio Specialty
OhioHealth – OhioHealth Physician Group (OPG)
Our OhioHealth family of associates is a collaborative group that discovers and succeeds together. Our culture is defined by our mission and OhioHealth values of excellence, compassion, integrity and stewardship.
OhioHealth has been a FORTUNE 100 Best Company to work for since 2007. Being a Best Company is about our culture and how we engage one another. This recognition is one measure of our success in achieving a part of our vision -- to be an organization "where people want to work."
Relocation Assistance may be available!
Position Summary: The VP, Specialty provides executive and administrative leadership in the development and ongoing operation of OPG’s non-system service line specialty practices within Central Ohio. The VP, Specialty assures effective and efficient physician practice operations, processes and systems, and develops goals and executes plans to ensure strong balanced scorecard performance in the areas of Quality, Service, Finance, and Culture.
The VP, Specialty will serve as the OPG executive-level interface between the assigned physician practices and the care sites within Central Ohio. As such, the VP, Specialty is focused on achieving performance goals of the combined organizations within the communities involved. VP, Specialty partners with Regional leaders and resources to align and standardize practice operations within OPG standard operating procedures, processes, and policies.
The VP, Specialty serves as a co-chair or leader on one or more of OPG’s regional steering committees (RSC) or specialty division committees that function as part of OPG’s overall governance structure.
- B.A., M.H.A. or Bachelor’s degree plus significant experience required
- Minimum 10 years of executive experience working with physicians and other health care providers in a large, integrated healthcare delivery system (IDS) that includes aligned/affiliated medical groups, IPAs, and independent physicians; Broad knowledge of physician practice models
- Minimum 5 years of group practice management experience
- Significant experience in physician compensation plan development, implementation and management in an integrated healthcare delivery system environment
- Demonstrated physician practice consultative skills
- Experience with physician measurement systems in the areas of access, operational effectiveness, patient satisfaction, and financial metrics
- Experience working with an electronic medical record system and other information technology and systems that support clinical integration across physician practices and within an IDS
- Experience working in a highly matrixed, multi-hospital system or organization
To learn more and apply, please visit: www.ohiohealth.com/careers and search Job ID 954597.
For further information, please contact Christopher Borasz at email@example.com.
OhioHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.