Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is a privately-held company that successfully operates Job Corps, Corrections, Medical, and Economic & Social Development contracts. MTC has been serving disadvantaged populations for over 30 years and employs nearly 10,000 workers. MTC is a rapidly-growing, innovative and competitive company.
What you'll do
Responsible for the development and implementation of all corrections programs including academic education, vocational training, life skills training, religious services, substance abuse treatment, social work and counseling. Also provides tracking and monitoring of program results to ensure compliance with government and company requirements.
1. Develop and implement appropriate inmate programs which will enhance the rehabilitative nature of MTC correctional facilities. Programs include academic education, vocational training, life skills training, religious services, substance abuse treatment, social work and counseling.
2. Serve as the centralized director of activities related to offender programs within MTC with respect to planning, implementation, and the integration of the delivery of programs across divisional lines.
3. Responsible for ensuring that all MTC programs operate effectively and efficiently using evidence based principles and programs.
4. Conduct research, analyze data, and write accurate comprehensive reports.
5. Provide technical assistance, support, and training to program staff.
6. Audit and track program performance.
7. Assist in the development, implementation, and achievement of program goals at each correctional facility.
8. Develop, initiate, and monitor statistical data related to the performance criteria and recidivism impact MTC has on the inmate population it manages.
9. Lead proposal development efforts as it relates to programmatic services.
10. Provide input and oversight to the development, utilization, and monitoring of corporate and facility budgets.
11. Responsible for coordination and oversight of the company’s faith-based programs.