MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want. And since what you consider ideal today may be different tomorrow, we give you flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
We are seeking BC/BE pediatricians to join our growing, dynamic team of pediatric emergency medicine physicians at Sunrise Children's Hospital, the state's only tertiary-care children's facility. Our practice has been affiliated with the Hospital since 1997.
• The hospital is the premier provider of children's services and the leading regional referral center servicing Nevada, Arizona, Utah and California.
• With increasing volumes, the 20 bed pediatric emergency department evaluates close to 55,000 to 60,000 pediatric patients per year and has a busy trauma service.
• The 24-bed pediatric intensive care unit is covered in-house 24 hours per day by our affiliated pediatric intensivists.
• There is a full complement of pediatric subspecialty support including, cardiac surgery. There is also a pediatric hospitalist program as well as a neonatology program.
• There are teaching opportunities available with rotating pediatric and family practice residents from the University Of Nevada School Of Medicine.
• For those looking for a smaller practice setting, opportunities are also available at a nearby community hospital, an eight bed pediatric emergency department with 15,000 annual visits.
Las Vegas offers a multitude of opportunities to live, work and play in one of the most magnificent entertainment centers in the world. The splendor of the desert provides a breathtaking backdrop for the outdoor enthusiast to enjoy activities such as golfing, skiing, snowboarding and water sports. The area is home to 357 public schools along with over 40 large private schools. With a wide range of housing choices you will find the community that is perfect for you and your family -- from family-friendly neighborhoods, master-planned communities, high-rises, condominiums, and golf communities, urban and suburban options. Cost of living is affordable and no state income tax.
Benefits of our national medical group include:
• Variety of locations and practice settings
• Clinical quality improvement, research and education opportunities
• Leadership and teaching opportunities
• Access to robust clinical information systems
• Cross specialty collaboration and networking opportunities
• Administrative and business development support
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
• Health (choice of two PPO options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance & 401(k)
• Annual CME allowance
• Relocation assistance
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Stability in an organization with more than 35 years of healthcare industry experience
• Opportunities to participate alongside physicians in quality improvement initiatives
• Professional liability insurance and assistance with mandatory hospital credentialing and state licensing, and reimbursement of associated fees
For questions, contact Lori Abolafia at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800)243-3839 ext. 5209.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status