* General understanding of key areas of the healthcare business.
* Five years’ experience as systems analyst or equivalent business experience.
* High energy levels and tolerance of tight deadlines, time pressures, and ambiguity.
* Three years of significant and successful project management.
* Good leadership, supervision, and motivational ability.
* Highly analytical, creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
* In-depth, broad, contemporary knowledge of multiple areas of business systems, PCs, collaborative computing tools, re-engineering and process improvement techniques, information management in healthcare, general information architectures, systems integration, laws, and regulations.
* Strong technical (PC/peripherals, servers, networking, etc.) preferred.
* Experience with application support/customer service preferred
Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Healthcare Informatics, Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business, and/or licensed healthcare professional desirable. Formal Project Management training- PMP/PMI Certification in Progress.