Adventist Health is a faith-based, nonprofit integrated health delivery system serving communities in California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington. Founded on Seventh-day Adventist heritage and values, Adventist Health provides compassionate community care.
The goal of Adventist Health Physicians Network is to create a network of providers who understand the healthcare and social needs of our community. We are focused on creating a healthcare delivery system that reflects the cultural and linguistic diversity of our community while providing the services and support necessary to create healthier and happier lives.
LOCATION: Orthopedic & Spine Institute - Glendale, CA POSITION: Practice Manager - Orthopedic Specialty
Position type: Full-time, Exempt
The Practice Manager manages the daily operations of the medical practice including personnel, financial, clerical, maintenance and purchasing functions. Plans programs, allocates, and assigns duties to employees. Reviews medical records for compliance and billing requirements. Monitors activities and operations to ensure that the practice successfully meets its objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manages all staffing needs.
· Consults with Human Resources or Administration prior to a formal counseling or dismissal of employee(s).
· Processes all paperwork in a timely manner and forwards to appropriate departments (i.e., Administration, Payroll etc.), for time off, counseling actions, and performance evaluations.
· Schedules and conducts periodic office staff meetings
· Oversees and distributes work activities and schedules.
· Directs operations to prepare and retain records, files, reports and correspondence according to various government and practice standards.
· Prepares and carries out managed care audit requirements.
· Oversees all handling of monies and prepares for deposit / or transfer to accounting department.
· Ensures sufficient supplies available for delivery of quality patient care.
· Completes credentialing applications for providers.
· Ensures that employees are performing their assignments while maintaining a high level of patient care and job efficiency.
· Audits billing data and Inventory
Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year college or university or related experience Minimum three (3) years of work experience with increased responsibility, in a medical setting Minimum five (5) years of experience supervising staff Experience in an Orthopedic setting
The goal of Adventist Health Physicians Network is to create a network of providers who understand the health care and social needs of the community. Physicians in our network are hand selected and together, we are creating a health care delivery system that reflects the cultural and linguistic diversity of our community, with the access to services and support necessary to create healthier, happi...er lives.
Our Mission is to share God's love with our community by promoting healing and wellness for the whole person.