The American College of Radiology (ACR) is a forward-thinking professional medical society, representing nearly 40,000 radiologists, radiation oncologists and medical physicists. Founded in 1923, ACR is a world leader in radiology economic and clinical research and a primary driver of health care’s evolution to value-based care.
The QM Project Specialist will join the largest team within ACR in the Quality and Safety Department and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Works with Senior Director and QMP managers to monitor progress on projects related to CMS quality programs, clinical data registry operations/development and other department quality programs.
- Monitors tickets and phone calls to ensure adequate coverage and timely responses to stakeholders; identifies recurring issues to improve processes.
- Coordinates development of knowledge base and documents, working with consultants as required, to support operations of department.
- Manages logistics of developing and implementing new project plans to support QMP activities.
- Coordinates internally across ACR departments in support of QMP activities and externally with partner organizations to implement joint projects.
- Develops and provides Senior Director with weekly project reports.
- Assists with budget development and projections.
Qualified candidates will have a bachelor’s degree, however master's degree is preferred. This position requires 5+ years of project management experience to include tracking and coordinating with internal and external partners. Such experience preferably would be in healthcare organizations and requires the ability to manage multiple priorities. The candidate must have initiative, be skillful at interpersonal communications and be able to work independently. Excellent verbal, written, and strong presentation skills are also required.
If you would like to put your experience to great use in a professional team-oriented environment, please apply online:
ACR offers a unique employee experience: great culture, stability and growth potential as well as a competitive compensation and an exceptional benefits package, including a defined contribution pension plan, 403B; paid vacation; paid personal days, paid holidays and sick days; insurance plans with the leading providers; flexible spending; tuition reimbursement; partial gym reimbursement; not to mention a 37.5-hour work week that truly allows the work-life balance everyone is looking for.
The American College of Radiology is a government contractor and is committed to the hiring of qualified Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities, women and minorities for all locations including Reston, VA; Washington, D.C.; Silver Spring, MD; and Philadelphia, PA. The American College of Radiology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veterans, genetic information, and sexual orientation.
The 38,000 members of the American College of Radiology include radiologists, radiation oncologists, medical physicists, interventional radiologists and nuclear medicine physicians. For over three quarters of a century, the ACR has devoted its resources to making imaging safe, effective and accessible to those who need it.
The mission of the ACR is to serve patients and society by maximizing th...e value of radiology, radiation oncology, interventional radiology, nuclear medicine and medical physics by advancing the science of radiology, improving the quality of patient care, positively influencing the socio-economics of the practice of radiology, providing continuing education for radiology and allied health professions and conducting research for the future of radiology.